Retro TV Network

We just discovered a new station in our area. It's called Retro TV Network (RTN). We love it! We've been catching re-runs of Get Smart, Hogan's Heroes, Magnum P.I., and a lot more. It's a classic tv lover's dream! It's kind of like TVLand, but with a lot less of the annoying "new, original" shows TVLand puts out. :)

To check out what shows they offer and if it's available in your area, check out the RTNVille website.

• 3 months later...
We just discovered a new station in our area. It's called Retro TV Network (RTN). We love it!

I used to love it, until they stopped showing The Fugitive. Now they've put Emergency! on in its place, which can't hold a candle to The Fugitive. Don't get me wrong, I still appreciate that they show uncut versions of old shows, and I still watch many other shows they air, but I'm very miffed that they cut off The Fugitive, especially since they were showing fourth season episodes close to the climactic series finale. :mad:

I don't know about you, but I don't need 3 hours of Leave It To Beaver a day (Sorry, LITB fans! But I don't!) And where did Offbeat Cinema go?! Not sure I like this new line-up, but at least Magnum's still around. I just wish our cable company would update their on-screen guide listings! I have no clue what's on anymore. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, if any of you get a chance, be sure to check out the viewer mail on rtnville.com, the Retro TV Network's website. Thankfully many viewers seem to share the feelings my wife and I have for TVLand. Now, if they would only show The Fugitive again, or add The Outer Limits to their lineup, all would be right in the world.

• 1 year later...

Retro TV Network had another programming change in our area. Magnum PI and Simon and Simon have been replaced with Knight Rider and Alfred Hitchcock Hour. Sorry, Michael Knight, but I miss Magnum. And Alfred, I love ya, but I've seen you over and over and over. I miss the Simons too... especially Rick. ;)

• 5 months later...

I recently found another retro type network... Antenna TV. Kind of ironic, given that antennas don't work for tv anymore. Maybe that was the point to the name. Old time-y tv. "Vintage, without the funny smell." LOL.

Edited by BlackJack